No! Once you add a vendor to your list, they are visible to any of your clients using HomeKeepr. However we consider it a best practice to do so. You can read why here: Why should I invite my vendors to HomeKeepr?
Articles in this section
- How do I link HomeKeepr to Facebook?
- How do I get vendors and local businesses to submit a request to be added to my HomeKeepr directory?
- I am with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. How do I get started?
- I have left my brokerage, how do I update my info?
- How do I change the frequency my clients receive my blogs emailed to them?
- How do I cancel my iOS subscription?
- How often will my clients be contacted via email?
- I received a blog post that I want to post to my Facebook Business page, but I can only seem to post it to my personal page. How can I do this?
- How do I send my branded blogs to my clients via email?
- Where can I find the script mentioned in the training webinar?