Here's how to share information about local events with your clients using HomeKeepr's local tab. Messages are sent directly to a client's phone as push notifications and via email. It's a great way to reinforce your position as a local expert, which leads to more referrals.
Articles in this section
- What is a widget?
- How do I add the HomeKeepr Home Pro Widget to my website?
- Where can I find the script mentioned in the training webinar?
- I opted into a vendor list from my office and/or my local Realtor association. Do I have to keep all or some of these vendors on my list?
- How much does HomeKeepr cost for me as a Realtor?
- As a Realtor, what does HomeKeepr do for me?
- How do I invite my clients via email?
- How do I invite my clients via text?
- How do I invite my clients manually?
- How do I add my HomeKeepr invitation link to Gmail?