Here's how to share information about local events with your clients using HomeKeepr's local tab. Messages are sent directly to a client's phone as push notifications and via email. It's a great way to reinforce your position as a local expert, which leads to more referrals.
Articles in this section
- How do I link HomeKeepr to Facebook?
- How do I get vendors and local businesses to submit a request to be added to my HomeKeepr directory?
- I have left my brokerage, how do I update my info?
- How do I change the frequency my clients receive my blogs emailed to them?
- How do I cancel my iOS subscription?
- How often will my clients be contacted via email?
- I received a blog post that I want to post to my Facebook Business page, but I can only seem to post it to my personal page. How can I do this?
- How do I send my branded blogs to my clients via email?
- Where can I find the script mentioned in the training webinar?
- Why should I invite my vendors to HomeKeepr?