If you've tagged clients in KW Command, here is a breakdown of what your clients will receive from HomeKeepr:
- If you've tagged clients, they will receive an initial invitation email. Here is a screenshot of our invitation email:
- If they have not responded 24 hours after the initial email, they are sent a reminder email. If they still have not responded 48 hours after the initial email, they are sent a final reminder email.
- If clients accept the invitation, they receive a "Welcome" email with your branding information immediately after accepting as well as a "Welcome" email from us one day later.
- If clients do not accept the invitation, they will receive a "Welcome" email from us one day after the invitations have ended.
- Any clients you've invited will automatically be added to your monthly blog distribution as a default. This monthly email is released on or very near the 1st of each month. You can change this frequency (How to change the blog frequency) to daily, weekly, or never.
- For any clients invited to HomeKeepr, we send them a series of blog posts once per week for four weeks that begins one week after they were invited. After the four weeks, they will receive the blogs based on the frequency either they or you have set for them.
- Any invited clients who accept the invite can set up a customized home maintenance calendar or will be set up with our default calendar. They will receive a custom home maintenance reminder based on the characteristics of the home (ie, someone who says they have a pool might receive a pool maintenance reminder in the summer while someone who does not might receive a Pest & Termite Inspection reminder). This reminder email is sent on or around the 15th of each month.